Brand Manager for North Africa
Obtain the sales and profitability goals as agreed to with the Board through leading, developing and managing brand locally and in North Africa
1. Brand Management – Ensuring that the local appointed agents/sub-distributors implement the Brand standards and operating guidelines in their territories
- Work with local agents to achieve compliance of brand operating standards and consistently execute policies and procedures through frequent visits, coaching and use of reporting tools.
- Responsible for implementing the Brand strategy in the various regions. Assisting the local agents with developing their strategy.
- Handling the day to day management of the Brands including corresponding with the Brands, passing on information to local agents, reporting to the Brands etc
- Ensuring that the local agents reach the forecasted sales targets
- Ensure that local agent maintain appropriate stock levels as necessary for performance of the brand
- Maintaining sell out reports and any other analysis required
- To assist the local agents plan, develop and direct the marketing efforts for the brand
- Attending sales meetings
- Training local staff/clients on the products
- Ensuring that sales tools and marketing info are utilised
2. Financial Planning and KPI’s:
- Build the financial plans with the Board including revenues, marketing, Margins, Wages, etc. Create the business plans: Establish annual/monthly budgets.
3. Strategic development
- Plan and develop short, medium and long term vision for the Brand
- Ensure that the approved strategy is implemented
- Manage and train all staff to maximize output and return
- Oversee management of relations with both suppliers and clients
- Responsible for managing the budgets, achieving the targets and reporting thereon
- To identify and manage opportunities to increase profit and sales
Candidates with relevant experience are requested to send their detailed CV and covering letter by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org .